Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick note on AdSense ads and Amazon.com search...

I added some AdSense ads and an Amazon Search bar to my page.  It's a little ridiculous, I know, but hopefully some helpful ads will come up. 

In regards to Amazon, I will be getting a very small kickback from every purchase made by searching from that bar.  If you can get a book cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else, I'd appreciate the kickback.  But don't buy it just for that, it's not worth it.  I didn't create this blog to make money, but it wouldn't hurt to get a slice of the pie!

A couple of books to get you started, however, that I highly recommend are:
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged!: Lasting Fat Loss That's Better than Ever!
The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook: Great-Tasting Recipes That Keep You Lean
The Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids: Simple Strategies for Lasting Health and Fitness
Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength
Eating For Life

I really like the approach that Bill Phillips (Body for Life) and Tosca Reno (Eat Clean Diet) take to weightloss.  They're all about healthy and sustainable choices and changes.  Amazon has pretty good deals on them, actually.  Check them out!

I'd eventually like to post a long list of good books for healthy living.  If you've got any suggestions, please e-mail me at aaronbatteen@u.boisestate.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment